2013 Bowman Platinum Box Break

Discussion in 'Show and Tell' started by scottyb13, Aug 6, 2013.

1. So I was debating whether or not to open a box of platinum today or wait until this weekend for the big blowout. Well I opened it today and boy am I glad I did! So you are supposed to get 3 hits a box and I ended up getting 5! The best hit by far that I got was a Yasiel Puig red refractor card #'d 22/25!! The toher 4 hits I got were Nick Castellanos Auto Relic, a Michael Kickham Auto, a Will Swanner Auto, and a Richie Shaffer Auto Relic blue refracot #'d 44/199. I was in pure shock when I pulled the Puig! If you want the Puig it is going to be on ebay here shortly. Here are the phots of the cards!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. franklinguy52

franklinguy52Mr. Baseball Staff Member

WOW! What a great box, congrats!

3. Castellanos card for sale? I'm interested!

4. for the right price it is!

5. Let me know what price you want for it and we'll see if we can work it out.

franklinguy52 likes this.
  6. Luke Anderson

Luke Anderson MUST SEND FIRST

great box indeed now we can only hope our box break will be so fruitful.

7. and case break!

8. captkirk42

captkirk42Old School Vintage Staff Member

Wow very nice. That Puig should get you plenty of $$:greedy::greedy: Strike while that iron is still hot.

9. yeah hopefully it does! Thats why it is on ebay right now!

10. pwolantern

pwolanternTCZ's #1 Manningham collector

Great box, hope the one that I am saving for this weekend is just as nice

11. Man that card is getting up there in price

12. captkirk42

captkirk42Old School Vintage Staff Member

Holy Bat[unquotable expletive or two] the last time I checked it last night or this morning? it was only $5.someting now it's almost $60?O.O

13. yeah last night I was the first bid at $.99. I knew it would last long but I checked it again and it was at $51!

14. I think all of you guys should keep bidding! ;)

15. Well as much as I would like to help out a fellow college student, I have books and stuff to pay for also haha.

scottyb13 likes this.