2011 Press Pass Fanfare Justin Johnson

Jon P

Bench Warmer
I have for sale/trade is a Justin Johnson gold Press Pass Fanfare card. Its card #FA-JJ2 37/99 autograph. Let me know what you have thanks. Im looking for football g/u or autos.

So.... who is he?

Justin Johnson's Summary

Justin was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada.After graduating high school in 2003 from the Southern Nevada Vocational Technical center, Justin was hired by the Derek Daily Driving Academy as a driving instructor at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. When the operation closed in the summer of 2005, Justin was hired by the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch in Pahrump, Nevada as a driving instructor. Where they strive to teach students in the Chevrolet C6, C6 Z06, and ZR-1 Corvettes, Lotus Elise and Radical race cars. Awards Over 100 Career Wins & 9 Championships in various series. In December 2011 Justin was given the opportunity to start his career in the NASCAR Camping World Truck series. April of 2011 Justin's team had decided to take a step back to assess the team. Justin is now working for Jackson Dawson Communications as a Lead Pro Driver and seeking sponsorship opportunity to further his racing career.

Let me go through my FB this weekend and see if I can find something to trade for it. The BV on the autograph is $20, so $10 is what I would get at a card show. I have not seen one of his autographs at any show over the last two years. Thinking it would be an odd piece to have out.

Ok thats fine. I think this site is a great place for people that love the interest of cards. Im glad i found you guys and hope great things here.

Back