2010 Prestige Football -12 box GROUP CASE BREAK-- SOLD OUT------DONE! !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey my rinky dink PO is da bomb they get stuff to place 10 times faster then the main hub for our area... I sent stuff once through the main hub things that should take 3-4 days tooks 6-9 and in ebay world you have to be on the ball with these dang stars... I use them I can mail something out at 4:30pm on a monday and it will get to most destinations by wednesday... And yes I was kidding still kind of aggetated someone didnt return my pm about the donkeys cough cough squirley180 lol Tebow was at rookie practice today but they kept it closed to the public BOOO

anyone who refrences there FAVORITE team to be and ASS should reconsider being a fan!

Who thought of the donkeys.

YES I AM A GREEN BAY PACKERS FAN! MORE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN THE NFL THAN ANY OTHER TEAM. THANK YOU

atrain2004 said:
hey my rinky dink PO is da bomb they get stuff to place 10 times faster then the main hub for our area... I sent stuff once through the main hub things that should take 3-4 days tooks 6-9 and in ebay world you have to be on the ball with these dang stars... I use them I can mail something out at 4:30pm on a monday and it will get to most destinations by wednesday... And yes I was kidding still kind of aggetated someone didnt return my pm about the donkeys cough cough squirley180 lol Tebow was at rookie practice today but they kept it closed to the public BOOO

well its ok the original logo on the broncos logo looked like a donkey so the nickname the donkeys came about... I mean your teams nickname is the fudge packers so no room to talk lol

no mail on sunday ;) more than likely ti will be here tomorrow... he is in texas as wel.. i had him send payment in the mail he didnt have paypal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back