2010 NFL Draft Chat

Can't be that bad. They drafted Fendi Onobun. Automatic grade bump for them in my book.
Meh. They also took another TE no one has ever heard of, instead of taking one of the more legit TEs earlier. That was VERY Ram of them.

I love the Gilyard pick, but not with Griffen on the board (for some reason). Leave it to the Rams to pass on a first-round talent in the FOURTH round.

Not to mention the idiotic third-round pick. UGHA:LHQGEPOGBQHVAV"KLN

sigh

Meh. They also took another TE no one has ever heard of, instead of taking one of the more legit TEs earlier. That was VERY Ram of them.

I love the Gilyard pick, but not with Griffen on the board (for some reason). Leave it to the Rams to pass on a first-round talent in the FOURTH round.

Not to mention the idiotic third-round pick. UGHA:LHQGEPOGBQHVAV"KLN

sigh

Decker/LaFell/Williams in the 3rd, than Griffen in the 4th would have provided more value. 5th round pick could have been spent on someone like Perrish Cox or Dominique Franks from the OK schools.

Can see why you're irked. Besides Fendi. That's one cool MF'er there.

have you seen his pro day video?

workout warrior

That's about all Fendi has at this point. Only got so much of a shot in his one year stint at Houston. Watched him for his entire college basketball career at Arizona. We always joked about why this guy isn't playing on Saturdays with his size/build. We sure needed the help at the time. :lollol:

With that said, I think a year on the practice squad will make him a contributor in 2011. Looks like a natural when it comes to catching the ball (using his hands instead of body), and is pretty damn quick for his 250 lbs frame. I'm hoping he can find his niche with the team.

its going to be ok. the lakers will take care of the thunder, and jerome murphy will turn into a probowler
Not worried about the Lakers.

But I'm calling BS on your second opinion. Is it bad when your team's best draft pick was in the fourth round?

I really hope Bradford works out because if the Rams have a chance at Locker/Luck and can't take him and one of them turn out to boom, imma be pist.

I am hoping the Hawks can snag a QB next season, our fan base obviously has been praying for Locker since he was in high school. I think Luck will be a better pro at this point.

I like some of the Rams picks but I am on the fence with Bradford. I thought Saffold and Gilyard were solid picks.

Id still take the Hawks draft over the Rams!

Back