(2) Box 2008-09 Spx BASKETBALL Group Break ---BREAKING NOW... INSIDE!!!!!

Ground Support said:
Hey did anyone not get a hit? Maybe that wizards could possibly go to them? I'm not sure how you work that bro.

i had the wizards lol BUT if anyone didnt get a hit ,they can HAVE the dual winning materials for the WIZ... i have NO problems doing that LOL

I shouldn't have started drinking earlier. I keep forgetting who my teams are so I have to go back to page 3 and check everytime you post scans.

ljmaya said:
I miscounted I had 5 hits. OKC Thunder and Philly got me good hits.

Lon
If a mareese speights was pulled, i need it, i will trade you like my melo base for the base rc (if it was pulled)...lmk if it was :)

Ground Support said:
I thought you said that the Wizards was an Extra team? Sorry I must have missed that you had them bro.

well i ATE the cost of one team to get the break done...

so i just took teh Wiz becasue i fugured tehre wouldnt be a hit LOL

IF anyone doesnt get a hit i will give the card away... ill go through the list.. good idea josh,..

sorry but my Random Raptors is staying with me... unless i give it away in a contest LOL

I'm really really thinking about picking up a box of this stuff tomorrow if my shop has any. Damn you Adam!!!

Wow...good thing I added the Rockets as my second team. Would have been a bit disappointed with just a few Jazz base! Add a Spurs Triple GU and I'm very happy!

:)

So in terms of total cards, I freakin killed this break. Too bad all but 1 of them were base:) At least the base look absolutely SICK this year.

Back