1st BCS poll hmmmmmmmmmmm

I liked when the Bucs drafted a shitty DT from Oklahoma and he doesn't do anything at all to improve out pass rush. I cant believe there were people that said McCoy was better than Suh...

I am still mad that the Saints passed on Derrick Johnson (Texas LB) in 2005 to draft the Turnstyle out of OU. I hated that overrated sack machine. The former #1 pick that got replaced by an undrafted free agent and then sent to Washington where everyone sends their rejects (see Brunnell, Galloway, McNabb, Haynesworth).

I am still mad that the Saints passed on Derrick Johnson (Texas LB) in 2005 to draft the Turnstyle out of OU. I hated that overrated sack machine. The former #1 pick that got replaced by an undrafted free agent and then sent to Washington where everyone sends their rejects (see Brunnell, Galloway, McNabb, Haynesworth).

The 49ers should have taken Aaron Rodgers that year.

The 49ers should have taken Aaron Rodgers that year.

The 49ers would have probably gotten him killed. He wasn't very durable at that point, and the 49ers weren't good at all. He was better off being stuck behind Brett and putting in all of the clipboard work in one system.

I liked when the Bucs drafted a shitty DT from Oklahoma and he doesn't do anything at all to improve out pass rush. I cant believe there were people that said McCoy was better than Suh...

WTF is improve out pass rush?? You are a fucking moron. How about you not post on here until georgia wins something. LOL which will be never

Back