1989 Score Project

I have a bunch that I need to scan, just haven't had any time to the last couple weeks. I'll have more posted by the weekend. McMahon is a great signer. He lives near me, so it's always been like a 5 day turnaround.

It's been a while since I've updated this thread. I've been busy with work and haven't send many requests out recently. I'm not sure where I left off, but these are the ones I've recently scanned, so I'll go with them:

355S-WoodsTony.jpg
298-EsiasonBoomerAP.jpg

155-NelsonDarrin.jpg
66-LippettRonnie.jpg

It's been a while. I had to take a brief hiatus due to work, but I've recently gotten back into the swing of things, picking up where I left off. These came in yesterday:

111-BatesBill.jpg
350S-HarrisAl.jpg

365S-JensenJim.jpg
373S-BlackledgeTodd.jpg

It's been a while since I've updated this. I haven't had much time lately to continue sending out. I'll have to pick up with that again soon. Here are some recent additions, though, and I still have more that I need to scan in:

17-JacksonMark.jpg
53-ShulerMickey.jpg

The rare Mark Jackson red ink variation!

90-PelluerSteve.jpg
143-JeffcoatJim.jpg

159-AwaltRobert.jpg

Got a couple in of people that I generally dislike, one moreso than the other (though I'm still very disappointed that the Majkowski looks like it was stuck in a bicycle spoke):

170-MajkowskiDon.jpg
403S-GolicMike.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back