1 Pack/Box of Razor Celebrity Cuts Edition....

Craig N

Bench Warmer
Whats up guys, long time no see. Bought 1 pack of this stuff today, mainly because the card shop guy told me his supplier told him to ship it back because its soooo hot. For 100 bucks, i was a little nervous to say the least. My brother, who has never pulled anything big, got to open the pack for me. Knowing he has to be due since he has NEVER, EVER pulled anything worth over 50 dollars. So if it was a 500 dollar card, i was going to let him keep it. He opened the pack, and we didnt see a sticker so we automatically assumed it was a person who was deceased. But when we saw the name we all got a good kick out of it. Suprisingly, this might be a pretty good card. There hasnt been any on ebay, except for 1 which was yanked in 3 minutes. LMK what you think.... We were happy about it. Decided to hold onto it until print runs come out.....

Bill Cosby

CosbyCut.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That whole paris hilton thing just amazes me..... I dont understand it. I liked the Fred Durst, Kenny Chesney and the music guys.....Theres 199cases of 14 packs which means theres only approximately 2786 packs. So this is just an estimate, but I would guess theres like 2-3 hundred people you could get or at least 4-5 hundred different versions since there are duals, and a TON of marked 1/1s

Back