Well, so much for the SF Two-Step

Warner would have been crazy to leave.

Even I thought it was a bit funny sounding. Wasn't sure why Warner would openly join a team that has stated it was going to run the football first. However, taking the flight out to the San Francisco probably got his new deal done a week or so quicker.

and my leinart collection goes down yet again. Warner is now signed through the end of Leinart's contract. They can not keep both with that much cap space being eaten up by 2 QB's they will not be able to sign anyone worth having to fill in the spots left open. Wonder if thsi does not mean a trade or release in the near future. Maybe he ends up in Tampa or Detroit both are looking for Qb's and they could get Leinart pretty cheap in a trade I think. If cassel goes for a 2nd then leinart should go for a 3rd and 5th or something. Also when are they going to make something happen with Edge and Boldin they nead to either move them or make them happy and fast.

:cheers:Here's to getting Leinarts cheap again this off season;)

sorry Josh:salut:

I am getting used to it. I had high hopes for him but unless he gets time on the field he will never be anything. Man I have spent more on him then anyother person i have collected. I feel like I just got kicked in the nuts :boohoo:

I am getting used to it. I had high hopes for him but unless he gets time on the field he will never be anything. Man I have spent more on him then anyother person i have collected. I feel like I just got kicked in the nuts :boohoo:

For now....Sanchez will have cards soon!

Back