Football The official Washington Redskins thread

Hankerson85

Prospect
Transactions: 2
I thought that this would be a perfect place for Redskins fans to come unite and talk about the team we love.. Also come show off your Redskins card collection or just post pics.

Anyways just have fun.

OK, a few of my favorite Redskins Cards....all PC.

20140514195352-29b3c5d8-la.jpg

20140422174844-624faf23-la.jpg

20140507195510-79049154-la.jpg

And this doesn't really fit in with my collection....but they only sell for peanuts and I really liked it, so keeping it :D

20130830194218-2b92e2bb-la.jpg

Oh where to begin... Lots of Sonny J to show, a few other guys in the good old Maroon and Gold as well..

How about one of my cards that is probably my biggest $V Skins Memorabilia card? Remember I'm not a huge fan of GU/Memorabilia cards (don't like the idea of cuttin up something of value to make 1,000s of cards w/ a manufactured value.)

Got this one a few years back from a Group Box Break on TCC.
dgreen2007leaflimitedhelmet.jpg

Yep that is a piece of helmet there. Dang sticker auto but its HOFer DARRELL GREEN!

One of my all time fave cards is:
jurgensen1970toppsglossyinsert20.jpg

My Boy Sonny J.

Oh where to begin... Lots of Sonny J to show, a few other guys in the good old Maroon and Gold as well..

How about one of my cards that is probably my biggest $V Skins Memorabilia card? Remember I'm not a huge fan of GU/Memorabilia cards (don't like the idea of cuttin up something of value to make 1,000s of cards w/ a manufactured value.)

Got this one a few years back from a Group Box Break on TCC.
dgreen2007leaflimitedhelmet.jpg

Yep that is a piece of helmet there. Dang sticker auto but its HOFer DARRELL GREEN!

One of my all time fave cards is:
jurgensen1970toppsglossyinsert20.jpg

My Boy Sonny J.

Or maybe this is my all-time fave: (Heck I've got a lot of faves)
jurgensen1970kelloggs53.jpg

Now those are cool.. How can anyone not like Sunny..

I go to training camp every year so I've got a football signed by the whole team the year we signed Albert Haynesworthless then I have a mini helmet signed by RG III and Alfred Morris.

Back