Baseball The A-Rod Extravaganza!

The A-Rod Extravaganza! | Yankees Rumors - NYYankeesRumors.com

The Alex Rodriguez press conference will begin within the hour. Hopefully once he gets this out of the way…the constant A-Rod stories will start to die down. Now if he goes out there and lies again, there could be a lot of problems.

Do we really want to hear about this all season long? I know it will come up, but it doesn’t need to be front page news everyday. I’m sure a lot of fans are getting annoyed by all of this.

Alex has probably gotten a lot of advice on what to say and everything, so let’s hope he is well prepared. These questions aren’t going to be easy for him to answer. You have to realize that he is talking about his livelihood, and anything he says will be criticized by the media. There is no way around that, but the best way to fix all of this is to be honest.

All I ask of Alex is that he answers the questions truthfully, and he doesn’t shy away from them. I’m pretty sure the press conference will be televised on the YES Network and on ESPN, so be sure to tune in at 1:30PM ET.

Use this thread to talk about the press conference...

Back