Tebow is a Jet, Sean Payton Suspended for 1 Year

LionRyan

Bench Warmer
Both pieces of news dropped in the same MINUTE.

Jets sent a 4th to Denver for Tebow.

Payton loses a year because he was involved in the bounty nonsense.

Payton gone for a year
Loomis gone for 8 games
Williams gone indefinately
Saints lose 2nds in 2012 and 2013
Saints fined $500,000

:shock:

Tebow trade might fall through because of contract language.

"Well.....shit." - These guys:

8zg5rp

apparently it costs with 'winning' trader $5 million to get Tebow...

Jets are in, the Jets are out, you put the Rams in and you shake it all about, you put the Tebow in, you put the Jaguars out, you put Tebow in and this is what its about...

Payton gone for a year
Loomis gone for 8 games
Williams gone indefinately
Saints lose 2nds in 2012 and 2013
Saints fined $500,000

:shock:
Holy SH*t that is pretty harsh. Im sure Rodger is sending all teams a message w/that. if you have a bounty program (im sure most do) to knock it off or your ass is going to the meat grinder.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, Payton had an email where someone was putting $5000 on Aaron Rodgers in the season opener :salut:

Not just someone, it was Michael Ornstein, a convicted felon, same guy who was selling fake jersey's to card companies that the card companies then cut up and put in football cards and claimed as game-worn, the same guy who was involved in the Super Bowl ticket scalping scheme, and the same guy who embezzled $350,000 from the NFL (but not the one from Sons of Anarchy). I'd imagine the punishment was in part for associating with this turd.

I guess doing something immoral which has gone on for half a century is much worse than cheating for a competitive advantage. Wondering why Belicheck was never suspended.....

I guess doing something immoral which has gone on for half a century is much worse than cheating for a competitive advantage. Wondering why Belicheck was never suspended.....

The NFL isn't getting sued over videotapes. They are getting sued over player injuries and the lasting effects. I think they want to throw out any possibility of this being allowed in the culture of the league during the next lawsuit.

Back