So I'm thinking about doing something else...

What set has these players?

No set is gonna have all those players, but there are some sweet set checklists and at least that way you have a finite conclusion to a project. Your name list will keep getting names added to it and you may get bored with it down the road. Nice auto or patch sets are always cool down the road. I look at some of Bud's older sets and still love em.

No set is gonna have all those players, but there are some sweet set checklists and at least that way you have a finite conclusion to a project. Your name list will keep getting names added to it and you may get bored with it down the road. Nice auto or patch sets are always cool down the road. I look at some of Bud's older sets and still love em.

I thought of that. I already did/am doing the 07 DPP Class Marks auto set, I also have the 06 Heritage Gridiron Collection RC jersey set, also, I've been picking up 07 Bowman Chrome refractor autos. If I get enough of one kind (probably blue) I might do that.

I'm really just sick of picking up the same autos of the same players over and over again. I have 26 Nate Burleson autos for God's sake. Who needs 26 autos of the same player??? I want to get a little variation to my collection.

I'm really just sick of picking up the same autos of the same players over and over again. I have 26 Nate Burleson autos for God's sake. Who needs 26 autos of the same player??? I want to get a little variation to my collection.

Remember who you are saying this to....the guy with around 14 trillion Jeff Carter autos:lollol:

Remember who you are saying this to....the guy with around 14 trillion Jeff Carter autos:lollol:

:roflmao: :salut:

I'm just saying a sweet high end set of autos or auto/patches of say HOF names would be sweet. Maybe something from National Treasures when it comes out and you can jump on em right from the start. Something you could display and it would never get old. No prospects in it to become bums, just great names from the past.

:roflmao: :salut:

I'm just saying a sweet high end set of autos or auto/patches of say HOF names would be sweet. Maybe something from National Treasures when it comes out and you can jump on em right from the start. Something you could display and it would never get old. No prospects in it to become bums, just great names from the past.

Thats a great idea. One small problem though...I don't think I could afford it. If I start a set, I will want to get every card I can right away. When it's 2007 Bowman Chrome RC Refractors of Seahawks, it's easy. Legends though? I'd rack up $1500 easy then be out of the street :lollol:

It really is a good idea but knowing how I am, it would end up being bad news bears for me.

Back