Football sasports Low Budget Box Breaks

Folks, I am going to order this while Im waiting on payments. I have one person who has asked if they can wait until Friday for payment, so I plan on breaking once that payment is made. So hopfully Friday evening. I will be breaking live on breakers.tv. If anyone is not going to be able to make payment by Friday, please PM me NOW so arrangements can be made. If payments are not made by break date you will forfeit teams (unless arrangement is made)

I will work on getting transactions posted later tonight. Thank you

Ordering the boxes today. They will be here tomorrow :0 As I stated before, I expect to break Friday!

FYI, I finally got enough payments in to make my order! I will be ordering this afternoon so if you need anything please let me know before then. Will be at least a week before I make another order :)

I will do the random tonight to get the draft started. As of right now there are two members who I haven't heard from. I know Indy's situation and will cover his spot if he isn't able to get online in time. In the event the other member has not contacted me or remitted payment by break day, his spot will be made available to break members or I will take it.

1. franklinguy52
  2. sasports
  3. Indiana Jones
  4. pavi39
  5. rigo tovar
  6. crpalmi
  7. crpalmi
  8. Mike
  9. Mike
  10. natehaselby02
  11. franklinguy52
  12. rigo tovar
  13. rigo tovar
  14. chad baker
  15. natehaselby02
  16. maple19

Posting video as soon as it uploads. Sorry about the vid. Im at work and of course we have been slow until I start the video!

Back