Football sasports Low Budget Box Break Football #4 + 6 Box Chrome Breaks!

Got one large payment being mailed. should be here early next week at latest. Lets please try to get the payment in ASAP!

Looking for thursday Mid afternoon (depending on when the UPS man shows up). Cant wait till later like usual as I am busting a case worth all at once. This is of course dependant on the last few payments making it to me by 5 pm tommorow so that I can buy the boxes.

Had a couple of hiccups on payments and order didnt make the deadline for me to recieve tommorow. Looks like a friday break

I'm so so sorry everyone. I spelled yahoo wrong. Was in a big hurry trying to get it done while pulling back into work and get inside. My bonehead mistake cost us a day. Again, I'm very very sorry. image.jpg

I'm so so sorry everyone. I spelled yahoo wrong. Was in a big hurry trying to get it done while pulling back into work and get inside. My bonehead mistake cost us a day. Again, I'm very very sorry. View attachment 758
Wish I would have double checked it after I sent it. Got the green check and thought I was good. I feel absolutely terrible about this. I'm sorry everyone.

2 spots left in each of the 1 boxers! Special deal: I will be doing the random this afternoon after my doctors appoitment. If anyone wants all 4 remaining teams, I need payment of $15 dollars. First person to post here gets them. I will need the payment today before 2 PM :)

Back