Rant

Krusin

retired hippie
Not being able to neg buyers on e-bay is totally bs. 10 days ago i put my 09 n.t. rpa set up with a bin & bo. i put a mininum up that i'd consider & the 1st night a guy put in 2 bids that were auto declined overnight & a 3rd that was 1$ over my mininum. the guy has great feedback & sells a ton of high end, i figured he was going to bust the set up & list in his store & accepted the offer. 7 days pass no payment, no contact & i sent a 2nd invoice, still no contact. day 10 i sent a msg. asking whats up, do you intend to complete your end, still no contact, yet he's getting feedback as a buyer & recieving as a seller for all kinds of high end. today i filed a nbp & have to wait 4 days before i can relist.

now when i relist there's a history of what i accepted before plus it's a big question in a prospective buyers mind seeing the previous sale. this is litteraly going to kill my relisting. some things about e-bay i hate & not being able to neg a buyer who does this kind of shit is a biggie.

end of rant

some dbag waited til day 3 of my NPB to pay...i wish there was a buyer rating system similar to the seller rating system that would somehow limit the amount of activity they can do as a buyer if they cant pay in a timely fashion...and i lost my TRS because of 'communication' apparently i have to sing people to sleep when they buy my crap, because shipping within 24 hours of payment through paypal so they get a tracking number isnt good enough for people

I say don't re-list but rather do an entirely new auction. Would that cure that problem at least?

new or relist a buyers gonna check past auctions & see this one. imo it shouldn't be there if the auction wasn't completed. best bet would be to wait until the history laspes or sell as singles which i was trying to avoid.

what burns me is i've lost 2 weeks listing time & there's some HOT players in the set.

i'll go POSTAL on his ass & e-bays if he pays during the 4 days & then leaves me a neg.

Last edited by a moderator:
you might be able to get something like that removed if he hits you with one...in all honesty, i dont think a buyer should be allowed to leave a negative if as a seller you have to file an NPB to get them to pay :naughty:

Back