Basketball [rant] Don Nelson is......

RZ11

Bench Warmer
...officially OFF of my "Good Coach List".

Of course, I am biased..but

Biedrins plays a WHOLE 8 minutes in the 1st going 1-1 FG, 1-1, FT w/ 3 pts and 4 rebounds.

Not bad for 8 minutes of work.

Then Nelson sits him...again..same as the last game...

It's now the half and Biedrins has only played 8 mins.

Yet.....a guy like Azubuike (I said it too..."who?") has 10 mins. PT

I know, I know....I collect Biedrins so I want to see him play...he's only 20...he's probably tired...etc i have thought of a million reasons why he could be taking it easy on the kid..

I don't care...lol I want to see him play..the kid is amazing.

Ok, I am done. Thank you for listening to my frustrations. [/rant] lol

i feel the same way about cook sometimes. he had six points against the nets like a week ago in like the first 5 minutes. plays maybe another 3 or 4 after that the rest of the game. I dont get it. plus he had six rebounds???

Maybe my complaining was heard (lol) or Nelson just realized what a mistake he was making...

So far tonight..

Biedrins has 8 pts, 5 rebs and 2 blocks in 8 mins of play.

He's solid when he isn't yanked after 3 mins and sat for the next 2 1/2 quarters.

J.R. Smith Collector said:
welcome to my whole last year with JR.

Wait, did I mention that he didnt even play? He had freakin Kirk Snyder playing over him

lol i did not know that but kirk snyder blows.

Nelsons a good coach..he's practically the reason why the Warriors are doing better. Mike Montgomery was an a## he barely played biedrins or ellis

clippers*14 said:
I heard Troy Murphy is going to get traded real soon ..... your boy Biedrins might have to play 40 mins a night

Yea, Murphy and Bumleavy are on the block....

Which woul dmean more PT for Biedrins :) Now, if he could watch the fouls..he'd be alright.

This was how the game went last night...

Biedrins enters the game for Murphy.
Shooting foul on Biedrins.
Murphy enters the game for Biedrins.

lol All night it went like that until Biedrins fouled out :(

Back