"Randy" Who is this guy??

I think I have an idea who it is in real life.

some loser named peewee who thinks he is a jokester.

From the way its looking, he is only here to goof around. Ive been watching the guy.

I also took offense to his remarks about special olympics cards ......I find no humor in that as I do have handicapped family members .....for his sake I hope he does collect special olympics cards (even though i didn't know they made them)........he's been on my radar since post #1

Yeah, it says he is at an APO?? (who knows where it could be).

But I was just checking the transaction forum and I noticed someone other than a MOD or the party involved in the deal had posted, and that just isn't needed.

"I wish I could be just like Kutzy when I get older..." If he is in the NAVY shouldn't he be at least 18?? How old is Kutzy? Early 20s??

I will keep an eye on him also.

Thanks
mike

I wasn't aware of that thread, but I also have a handicapped family member (8 year old brother has spina bifida and is paralyzed from his waist down..:( ).

Thanks
Mike

ok i had pmed him heres the response i got

i wrote him this

why do u and "randy" have the same IP address? and when one of u is on the other is offline?

he responded with this

hes a dude I work with. He signed up today so he could play games at work. Check my IP address after 1600 on weekdays and anytime during the weekend. We get bored at work and so far this is the only site with games we have access too.

randallcards said:
ok i had pmed him heres the response i got

i wrote him this

why do u and "randy" have the same IP address? and when one of u is on the other is offline?

he responded with this

hes a dude I work with. He signed up today so he could play games at work. Check my IP address after 1600 on weekdays and anytime during the weekend. We get bored at work and so far this is the only site with games we have access too.

I believe that. I do not think they are the same people. Kutzy knows he is being watched and likes this site. He wouldn't do something blatent like this to screw it up. But make sure Randy knows that the useless posts just so he can get his 2 posts a day to play games will not be tolorated.

Well that makes sense.

I didn't think they were the same person, just thought "Randy" might have been up to no good.

Games are cool, and I do think that SCFreaks does have a pretty nice arcade.

I remember before I was really active on this site I wanted to play the arcade I actually made a post (useless) and then responded to it so that I had my 2 required posts per day to play LOL.

Has anyone sent him a PM yet? I will, but I don't want to if someone already did.

Thanks
Mike

I just soft deleted 2 posts of his in a transaction thread.

It had nothing to do with anything concerning the transaction, and I left the msg saying simply to use the PM system.

Back