Question about what set to start

ernieren

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Ok right now i'm working on a PSA graded 91 Stadium club football set have about 141 cards into the 500 . a few graded still on ebay but nothing i'll pay what they want.

So i'm looking for another older set to build graded wise .

Was thinking either 1993 SP Big rc's Bettis , Bledsoe , Hearst , Brunell , Lynch 270 card set .

Or 1995 SP Sapp , Davis , Brooks and others 200 card set . either one i do will be a PSA graded set .

id go 93, as it was the first year of SP...1997 is also a good year that has skyrocketed up the past 2 years with Orlando Pace and Walter Jones

That was my thinking 93 was the 1st yr . Only reason i thought about 95 is the Bucs Hall of fame players. I did the same thinking on 91 STC was 1st time for that set and had some great cards and photo's . I remember when the Emmitt Smith card sold for a $100 or more .

I was a big fan of the 90's buccs, but Sapps recent troubles really reflect him negatively, and if he wasn't already in the Hall, his character flaws might have prevented him from going in, but yeah I cant hate on Derrick Brooks, he was my favorite after Lynch

Yeah, I think '93 is the way to go. It's a hard to grade set, but it's totally worth it once you get it done. Besides, it's the first SP set out there.

Back