quad prospect auto fs

mnava18

Bench Warmer
hello everyone!! I pulled a nice quad auto from a box of tristar last month. Its for sale if anyone would like to buy it (redsocks prospects arnt my cup of tea lol) im not looking for a high offer for it , just a reasonable offer. let me know. and you can rest assured that i am an honest seller , u can look at my ebay for feedback , as ive sold some stuff on there and still currently use it.

1252384395175.jpg

the player autos are , lars anderson, Jordan Brown, Chris carter, and AAron bates. Lmk if you need a better pic of it. NUMBERED 36/50

oh god, how stupid of me lol. I thought i was under the baseball thread. Im soooo sorry everyone =( sometimes i tend to read through things to fast , and i guess i thought i clicked baseball. once again sorry, hopefully this gets moved

mnava18 said:
oh god, how stupid of me lol. I thought i was under the baseball thread. Im soooo sorry everyone =( sometimes i tend to read through things to fast , and i guess i thought i clicked baseball. once again sorry, hopefully this gets moved

I moved this to the baseball forum for you.

ok ill take some baseball or football trades. The only thing is that i dont know the value of the card, its listed as unpriced due to scarcity. So i dont know what cards would be a fair trade when i look at some of your galleries. just incase i collect indians( looking for matt laporta) and bills cards. but it really doesnt matter what team. i wouldnt mind some basketball cards , ive been wanting to start collection lol. also what does cmb mean? lol sorry ima newb

In that case, feel free to check my pics site (link found below above banner) for it. Basketball I'm more then happy to move, most baseball too.

Back