Football Pro Football HOF Thread

dfr52 said:
Love It! Very sharp auto.

Where did you find that Ron?
That is not the one i acually received Dave..I took the pics off ebay..mine actually is a bit better than that one, im just too lazy to take pics of my own :eek:

Not a whole lot of these on there at the time of purchase. Also looking for Walter Payton Chi auto mini helmet and those are very tough at the moment

OilMan said:
That is not the one i acually received Dave..I took the pics off ebay..mine actually is a bit better than that one, im just too lazy to take pics of my own :eek:

Not a whole lot of these on there at the time of purchase. Also looking for Walter Payton Chi auto mini helmet and those are very tough at the moment

Anything signed by White is awesome considering is untimely passing.

A Payton mini helmet would be an amazing PC addition!

Nice Rod Smith, he was an excellent WR.

Very nice to get a Reggie White like that! I'm sure that cost a pretty penny.

Finally got something in:

StanJones-1.jpg

Not a huge fan of how the cut is...but it's his only cut other than a 1/1.

wju2004 said:
Very nice to get a Reggie White like that! I'm sure that cost a pretty penny.

Finally got something in:

StanJones-1.jpg

Not a huge fan of how the cut is...but it's his only cut other than a 1/1.

Nice addition but kind of sad that they ruined a signed GLA for it.:taz:

dfr52 said:
Nice addition but kind of sad that they ruined a signed GLA for it.:taz:

Not just 1...but 39 of them! lol.

My guess is that they probably picked up ones that were signed, but not the 100 authenticated ones...not sure though. Only Panini knows. lol

wju2004 said:
Not just 1...but 39 of them! lol.

My guess is that they probably picked up ones that were signed, but not the 100 authenticated ones...not sure though. Only Panini knows. lol

Damn you Panini!lol

Too quiet in here. I did get one thing in:

Gibbs.jpg

I finally have the LT for my 06 NT HOF Greatness set incoming. First I'd ever seen. Paid a pretty penny, but puts me one step closer to completing my set!

And the shilled Sanders is back up at an outlandish 1000 OBO. I put a real offer in...let's see what they say. I'm still in talks with the guy with the 1/1...he'll only sell it with the quad GU, could resell that though. I'll post once I get my LT!

Back