Racing price help on uncut sheet of press pass racing..includes logano rookie and keslowski

bucsfan50315

Bench Warmer
i happened to come across a press pass uncut sheet of racing cards..the sheet has 10 rows of 9 cards. the back is plain white and there is only few names printed on the front.all the pics are good and there is even some die cut cards with jr and sr together. there is also a logano and keslowski rookie card on it too.
i have not quite figured out how to use photobucket yet so sorry no pics yet. on the very bottom of the sheet is also says that the sheet is not intended for sale or purchase and its illegal to possess it for anything other than press pass buisness. i have pics of it on my pc so if you want to see them i can email them too you. or facebook them. at least till i can figure out photobucket!!
i am new to these kind of sites and think they can do some real good for our hobby!!!
i mostly collect anything buccaneers and trade everything else for them, so i dont go by price guides that often. things are only worth what people will give you for them!!!
any help at all would be greatly appreicited (sp) and most helpfull!! thanks again...

Back