Post Your Top 5!

pudge27t

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Hey folks! Curious to know what everyone collects out there and what better way to get to know everyone than by seeing their "corner stone" of their collection!? I'm asking you to post your top 5 cards of your collection as I know its hard to narrow it down! If you're anything like me, it changes from day to day! :p Here are mine today! Can't wait to see what everyone posts!

2013 Momentum Studs #2 Reggie Bush/5

2006 Sweet Spot Update Spokesmen Signatures #14 Reggie Bush/7

2006 SPx SPxclusives Autographs #EXBU Reggie Bush/10 PSA 10

2006 Exquisite Collection Reggie Bush Signature Patch/10
ca954673.jpg

And lastly..... my "baby"! :p

2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors Reggie Bush/ 1 of 1

I probably could have switched out 5 other cards also that I like a bunch too. LOL

2006 Upper Deck Exquisite Endorsements Brett Favre 25/35

Favre4.png

2012 Upper Deck Black Bart Starr 65/65

Starr1.jpg

2013 Panini Playbook Emerald 1/5

image-23.jpg

2013 Topps Prime Level IV Sock Hat Booklet 1/5

Lacy8.png

2014 Topps Inception Davante Adams patch auto 1/1

Adams5.png

lets see what I have floating around in the old bucket...

so it took me forever to pull this...got it in my final 60 blasters (of 420) and didn't pull any in my 2 hobby cases either...I don't even have a parallel version, but I do have the 4 of the 5 for the relic rainbow, missing the 1/1

n1.jpg

Sorry, you get a scan of 4, but my Mckayla Maroney autos...known for falling on her ass and still getting the Silver at the 2012 games, she was the HEAVY favorite for Gold on the Vault, and the first jump was stunning...so yeah, I was anticipating these before they came out...it appears she still wants to try to get to Rio in 2016

n10.jpg

Im not much for Soccer, but I do know a hot and talented lady when I see one...hit this...in my case of 2012 that I busted a couple months ago...

n12.jpg

Since you threw down your Contenders Championship, I figured id throw down mine
Dec11478.jpg

And then one of the most undesirable cards made, the Walter Payton Phonecard Autograph...but what people fail to realize is that a TON of these were cut up to be put into higher end products as Walter Payton cuts...I don't recall how many are autographed, but I thought it was in the 1500 range, and I can tell you that at least 50 were destroyed to be cut autos for Upper Deck, National Treasures, and others...
Jun19657.jpg

WOW! Call me stupid but i never stopped and thought about them making cards on Olympic athletes! :unsure: Oh and soccer too? Sweet! O.O
On the "Sweetness", yea i seen a lot of those phone cards cut up and placed into NT i think it was.

Great post folks! (y)

Roger numbered to /6 that's a piece of helmet Montana number to /25 sorry about the Emmitt case is really messed up numbered to /18 Dez numbered to /10 Jackson numbered to /3

WOW! Call me stupid but i never stopped and thought about them making cards on Olympic athletes! :unsure: Oh and soccer too? Sweet! O.O
On the "Sweetness", yea i seen a lot of those phone cards cut up and placed into NT i think it was.

Great post folks! (y)

NT and Exquisite, I think another DLP product did it, but a bunch of the Paytons were getting chopped up...

as for the Olympic stuff, I have quite a bit of it...I have quite a few Jennie Finch (softball), a fair amount of Nancy Kerrigan (figure skating), Natalie Coughlin (swimming), then one or two of folks like Carly Patterson (gymnastics), Shawn Johnson (gymnastics), Hope Solo (soccer), Rebecca Soni (swimming), Ashley Wagner (figure skating), Summer Sanders (swimming), Nastia Luikin...I have a nice collection of hot chicks really...

chopped up Payton Phone Cards currently listed on eBay

2002 SP Authentic
2002 SP Legendary Cuts
2009 Donruss Classics
2008 Leaf Limited
2014 Leaf Executive Masterpiece
2007 National Treasures

then on the sold side

2010 Plates and Patches
2010 Donruss Classics

so that is at least 8 issues where they have used that auto...

Raw, the phone card sells for $35-$80 (non slabbed), the stuff it gets inserted into other things seem to all be $120+, and that is why they are getting chopped

Wow! Cowboy2288, if you want to move that Jackson, lmk... I know a super collector!

Hmm today I feel a little different! I think I like these 5 today! :p

2010 Famous Fabrics First Edition Reggie Bush/9

2006 Upper Deck Reggie Bush Rookie Futures Jersey Autographs/10

2012 Panini Prizm Prizms Pylon Orange Reggie Bush/ 1 of 1

2006 Leaf Rookies and Stars Dress for Success NFL Shield Helmet (Donruss Playoff Special Edition) #6 Reggie Bush/ 1 of 1

2007 Artifacts AFC/NFC Apparel Autographs #RB2 Reggie Bush/ 1 of 1

2013 Leaf Trinity Glass #3/6. Probably my favorite. image.jpg 2013 Topps Chrome 59 Mini #1/15image.jpg 2013 Topps Chrome 86' Style #6/15image.jpg 2014 Panini Natuonal Superfractor Auto 1/1image.jpg 2014 Finest Superfractor 1/1image.jpg

Back