Panini mailday

jratliff70

Bench Warmer
Entered a contest on Panini's blog back on Thanksgiving and won a Dez Bryant auto'd mini helmet. Well after waiting 3 months, FedEx just dropped off my box from Scott Prusha at Panini. Opened the box and to my surprise there wasn't a Dez Bryant helmet, but a Robert Meachem one along with a Panini bag, 2 NFL sticker books, a box of stickers, 2 packs of Superbowl cards (1 Packers, 1 Steelers), a box of 10/11 Donruss hockey, and a box of 2010 Epix. Nothing major in either box. Tom Brady jersey, Phillip Rivers jersey, Mendenhall 1 clr patch to 50, John Skelton auto, and a Jimmy Graham auto. The big box of hockey only had 2 hits, a Colton Orr Boys of Winter swatch (not numbered), and a Nick Palmieri Rated Rookie auto numbered to 100. Very disappointed in their choice of replacements. Don't think if I added all the values together that they'd equal the Bryant. But not too sure about the hockey hits. Will add pics shortly.

wow... you need to contact them

you win a DEZ BRYANT helmet and they dont even send it?

OUCH

you should say something on their FACEBOOK page lol

That sucks. You'd think they'd give you a heads up that the Dez Bryant helmet wasn't available. But it's not like he hasn't been signing so that's strange...

Here's pics of what I got.

2011-02-15_18-56-53_120.jpg

2011-02-15_18-52-01_13.jpg

2011-02-15_18-54-22_112.jpg

I loathe Panini...... Everyone complained about UD's redemptions and now Panini is littered with them. They suck. I was shorted 2 hits on 2 diff boxes of crown royale when it first came out. Well, one of their reps was in my LCS and I told him about it, he was adamant he was going to take care of it. 2 months later I get a riley cooper and joe haden auto in the mail. He lead me to believe I would be knocked over by what he sent.... Panini SUCKS!

To me its seems as if they tried, the retail of the two boxes probably costs what a Dez mini helmet auto would retail at. If I had received it and not liked the replacements, I would have not opened the stuff.

True SQ. Was hoping for something decent out of one of the 2 boxes, then I wouldn't have been near as ticked. I mean if they were going to screw me on the helmet, at least they could've give me something close. We all know they have highend stuff they keep out of product to make up for their mistakes.

Sent their marketing team an email today. Guess it's time to play the waiting game, and see what kind of response I get.:headbang: :stress: :slap:

Did you send them a general e-mail or did you open a request?

If a general e-mail, it may take a while. If you opened a "General Info" request, it depends on how busy they are. I have made some general requests that got responses within a few days and others have taken a couple weeks.

If you haven't done it through a request, I would do so and include a scan of any letter that came with it.

As for Panini, I have seen so many threads and posts saying that Panini sucks and they are just as bad or worse than UD. From my perspective, there is no comparison. UD will always be the worst. I have always had great response from Panini and have gotten some great cards in return and also know many others that have had similar experiences.

Back