oicture time

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
79 au, $61 dlvd

Jan29597_zps29c29b07.jpg

the Pollard is /100 :salut: and the Byrd has been doing $15 in BINs :shock:

there was some other decent stuff, but with how lots have been selling i really really stole this one...its hard to land an all sage crap lot under $1 per, let alone $0.80 per with good stuff...not sure how this one didnt get snagged out from under me

Nice lot! Re-list the Pollard as a single and get Andy to buy it :dance:

already told Andy he doesnt have first crack at this one :salut: but i do have an SPA set aside for him...not many Pollard AUs on eBay, plus the leaf colors are always nice cards...going to get my free listings up tomorrow for the month i think...ive got a variety of new stuff and all...once i get back from school today ill be playing in turbolister updating things i got duplicates of over the past month, and changing the numbers on cards that have sold, but not sold out...then i have to make sure my titles are properly formatted, so everything is in its proper place...

potential for another decent mailday, got quite a few RC things im waiting on...

The Gridiron Gear /250 Pollard went for $15+

I bought the same one via BestOffer for $5.50 AFTER that one ended :) Several autos have got hit at high BINs too. Good luck but keep me in mind if you can't flip it. Nice for me that a lot of his stuff is being listed now, and most are not getting bid up much. Got his Ultimate /50 for under $10 and Contenders /25 for $5 BIN

A few years back, that DJ was a pretty decent card too. I got about $15 for it.

the DJ does $5-$7 now...when i pick up a lot at $0.80 with a couple good cards im digging it...

ill get the Pollard and Vontae Leach up tonight, provided the Leach gets here :snooty: plus a variety of other crap since its the end of the month and i should have 50 free listings, so im going to use them all :salut: just hope i get my 50 SPA/SPx lot in today

Back