OFFICIAL 2009 National WHALING LIST...24 hours left

Status
Not open for further replies.

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
2-3 cards that you are looking for, and would like the guys at the National to keep their eyes peeled for...

if you post here, please post a price...this is a Whaling Expedition, stuff youve been hunting for awhile...

ME
2005 LCM Kyle Boller Mirror Emeralds /5 (base $7/au $20 /jsy $10)

3 please, these would finish 2 sets. I may be going but in case I can't be on the lookout for these.

2000 Playoff Prestige Checklist auto's
# - 80 - Kevin Faulk
# - 88 - Charlie Garner

2003 Honors Sets
"Plates" #17 - Edgerrin James 1/1

bud...the more eyes, the better...trust me :salut: those checklists might be found in a $2 or $3 auto box...dave and i spent more than an hour at 3 tables going through junk auto boxes...

kelly...pretty sure someone has your number so if we find one someone can contact you...i think you are the only mod/founder i dont have in my cell phone :shock:

and to the newbies, yes, the founders/mods do communicate frequently off the site...

ok my main ones would be

1. 2000 Absolute Leather & lace Oronde gadsden #/10
2. any oronde gadsden 1/1
3. 2004 SPA Black Wes Welker #/10
4.2005 Fan Favorites auto Dual Mark Clayton/ Mark Duper

may have to add one or 2 more but thoes are my main ones.

here is a few more kinda low end but looking for them

1991 star pics auto
scott zolak , keith traylor

Last edited by a moderator:
1999 Bowman Chrome International Refractors /100

195 Chris George RC (Royals)
186 Scott Hunter (Mets)
236 Sean Casey (Reds)
240 Roberto Alomar (Indians)
241 Edgar Martinez (Mariners)
287 Kevin Millwood (Braves)
308 Jason Phillips RC (Pirates)
421 David Eckstein RC (Red Sox)
430 Kevin Beirne RC (White Sox)

No higher than $10 on any but the Eckstein. Will do $30 for it.

NFL 1/1 Logos of MJD - dont want to be too outrageous. seen a few on ebay that are in the thousands and i'd like their drugs they are smoking to think they are gonna get that much out of it. depending on the card, is what would depend on my limit. want Leaf Limited more or LCM over SPA or Ultimate.

am looking for the Gold version /10 Leaf Limited College version of MJD

Owen Daniels low numbered (#/6 and lower); especially 06 Bowman RED parallels, and DLP Platinum/Championship parallels. Any multi-colored OD jerseys, too (coming in some later 09 products).
8-15 on patches
10-25 on the low numbered
Up to 60 on 1 of 1s.

bud...the more eyes, the better...trust me :salut: those checklists might be found in a $2 or $3 auto box...dave and i spent more than an hour at 3 tables going through junk auto boxes...

kelly...pretty sure someone has your number so if we find one someone can contact you...i think you are the only mod/founder i dont have in my cell phone :shock:

and to the newbies, yes, the founders/mods do communicate frequently off the site...

You should have my number. It's the same one that calls you from Fecal Weights and Measurements.

i got 1 call :snooty: and i googled the number that was left and it was to 'flirty girl fitness'...i so thought that was Stefan...

:salut: quality prank :notworthy:

any delhomme autos and multi color patches ($5-$30)
thanks, thats really cool of you guys to do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back