New Cards In Bucket~~CHECK IT OUT~~~

Can use the Topps Chrome Autos... may not have what you'd like for the Holmes but should be something on my list for the Lundy and Whitehurst.

1st priority would be the Peyton Manning Absolute Pro-Bowl jersey!

Sent you a PM with my trade list... too big for here.

EDIT:: My trade list is too big for a PM, in fact too big for 4 PM's. Any certain teams or players?

Thanks

I'M LOOKING FOR CARSON RC AUTOS, ELI, RAIDERS, RONNIE BROWN, ANY 06 TOP 10 RC AUTO..LMK WHAT YA GOT YOU CAN MAIL ME WITH LIST ALSO ONLY AUTOS OR GU #ED 100 OR LOWER OR HOFer'S, THANKS THRASH

Colts420 said:
Can use the Topps Chrome Autos... may not have what you'd like for the Holmes but should be something on my list for the Lundy and Whitehurst.

1st priority would be the Peyton Manning Absolute Pro-Bowl jersey!

Sent you a PM with my trade list... too big for here.

EDIT:: My trade list is too big for a PM, in fact too big for 4 PM's. Any certain teams or players?

Thanks

colts...need ur eagles autos that u just picked up (if my info is correct i heard u picked up a westbrook autos and some1 else but i might be wrong)

do u have any eagles autos thrashdaddy???....or felton, morrison, or mcnabb jerseys autos and rookies....lmk

Firth has my felton auto I traded it to him, and nope mno eagles I have nice reggie brown 3 color patch rc from logivity, though..lmk

Carolina_Crazy06 said:
colts...need ur eagles autos that u just picked up (if my info is correct i heard u picked up a westbrook autos and some1 else but i might be wrong)

do u have any eagles autos thrashdaddy???....or felton, morrison, or mcnabb jerseys autos and rookies....lmk

Carolina_Crazy06 said:
can i see a scan...what felton did u give him cause i just got a felton from him...lol
A scan of what? if it is the felton from firth it is the one I had thaks Thrash

~~~~~NEW STUFF ADDED TO BUCKET~~~~~~~~

scan of the reggie brown...also what felton did u trade to him cause i just traded for one of his feltons and it might be the same one....talk about coincedence

Back