my first case break 2012-2013 panini contenders basketball

michaelou44

Bench Warmer
Here's the results
There are about 30 crap autos lol 6 expired redemption which I just redeemed clocks like I will get them. One being Ralph Sampson auto and a Paul George auto/men
Was hoping to land the monster RC of Davis
After playing some fanduel and seeing what he would do nightly, I thought I'd like to purchase a box or two to try and land one
Here are the descent stuff

[/URL

Jennings #2/5. Other 2 are /25
[URL=http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/lynnm51/media/Mobile%20Uploads/8C4D1FF6-D563-48B0-96B2-FE51D44115F5_zpsm8mpd0zl.jpg.html]

Also forgot to take a pic of the Kobe Bryant Hall of fame and the Durante rookie rewind. Pretty good BV for inserts hehe

Leonard prime 2/10 sweet

And this

Wait for it

Wait for it

[/URL

Nice when u hit the card you are hoping for lol. Did buy some 2007 contenders football hoping for an AP but it was aweful lol. But the 2012 fleet retro was pretty good. Did get a Russell Wilson auto. Later all
Also it's just one Butler lol

Hopefully I will get the Ralph Sampson expired redemption gonna see now

[/URL]

Let me know if you got any Tony Parker cards. Also, I might be interested in that Kawhi. If it's available, let me know if I have anything you can use for it.

Oh, and nice break!

Davis books 400 lol. Leonard not sure. My guess would be 80. Butler 60. Kobe 50. Barnes 40 Durant 30. Then the others scanned 10-15 some 20. The Davis was awesome. Pulled it early on like in the first three I opened lol.

Let me know if you got any Tony Parker cards. Also, I might be interested in that Kawhi. If it's available, let me know if I have anything you can use for it.

Oh, and nice break!
Don't think I pulled anything Parker. I think have your addy I still need to mail u the green prizm one of these days lol

Back