Mike's Mojo Basketball Packs are NOW ON SALE!!!! (11-05-06)

Stang81

Bench Warmer
Hello Everyone!!!

I am very proud to announce the very first release of Mike's Mojo Basketball Packs!!!!

There are 50 packs to start with, and I hope to release 50 more very soon.

Please check out my site and let me know what you think.

www.mikesmojo.com/basketball.html

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you,
Mike

so you made these packs and put your own cards in the packs. I might be intrested.Also i think i know you from scf. Is there any lebron,wade or paul in there i saw gordon but not the other 3.And what years do the cards vary from?

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you check my site, on the FAQ page I have alot of info listed.

As for Chris Paul, Lebron and Wade. I do have cards of these players, just not GU or Autos.

This is my first release, kinda just trying it out. In the next round, I am sure I will have GU or Autos of these players.

Thanks
Mike

stang i have to say this sounds like a very good idea.put me down for one.I'll have to see if i can buy 2 or 3 more but i'll definetly buy 1.When does the money have to be in by?

Hello Everyone!!

Sorry for the delay, been out for a while.

I do plan to run a point auction for Basketball, but that will be from my second release.

As for payment methods or anybody wanting to order and pay via cash/money order. Paypal is preferred, although I do accept Money Orders or concealed cash. Please send an email to [email protected] and specify the amount of packs you would like and which sport you want. I will hold the packs you reserve for 7 days and then your order will be cancelled.

I have not had a chance to start working on that Banner yet because I have been really busy trying to update my website.

I might be able to work on it tonight.

Thanks
Mike

ok thanks mike just pm me on either site doesnt matter.Also doesnt matter when you have it done whenever you get time to do it is fine.Also you don't have to reserve me the pack now becuz im gonna have to get anadian money exchanged and that could take a while when i get it exchanged i'll pm you and we can set up a deal i might take more than one pack.

Hello Jeremy,

You are in Canada? Normally I do not ship to Canada. I might be willing to work something out, but you would have to order more than 1 pack, or cover the shipping charge.

Just PM me when you decide if you would like to try them or not and I will let you know about the Banner.

Can you PM me the details that you wanted it of??

Thanks
Mike

I do have some of my Banners displayed in My Gallery.

Back