Looking to buy or trade for Pre WWII Vintage

sasports

Rookie
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade mainly, but also buying if the price is right! I want vintage cards (any sport or non sport) with an emphasis on Tobacco cards! Don't have to be nrmt but would like them to be in as good condition as possible. This is for my personal collection so I would like them to look nice :)

I have (8) 1933 Goudey Cards. They are all from Indian Chewing Gum and feature all Indians. Pretty cool cards. I have Massasoit #32, Sam Houston #61, Sioux Tribe #22 x2, Pot-O-Wat-O-Mies #10, Osage Tribe #18, Mrs. Merrill #65, Red Tomahawk #48. (All of these have a little writing on them. The old man that had them put his initials on them.

I also have (5) Churchman's Cigarettes "Boxing Personalities" cards from 1938. I have Johnny King #21, John Lewis #24, Max Schmeling #34, Jimmy Wilde #39, Jack Hart #42.

Also a strip card of Actress Billie Burke. I am not sure of the year but believe it to be from the late teens or 20's.

I am open to trading for about anything baseball or football. I like Gu, Autos, and nice inserts. Really just whatever catches my eye.

Back