Looking for Keith Rivers Auto/GU

i have a press pass gridiron graphs auto, and a playoff prestige prestigious pros gu #'d /250, i like a few things in your bucket or i could sell whichever youd prefer. lmk

favre_fan_09 said:
i have a press pass gridiron graphs auto, and a playoff prestige prestigious pros gu #'d /250, i like a few things in your bucket or i could sell whichever youd prefer. lmk

Interested in both, either trade or $$$. Let me know what you're interested in from my bucket and we can try to work that angle first, if we can't come to an agreement there I will buy them.

well the only autos i saw of interest were the billy sims, theisman and the roger craig, which are probably more valuable than the rivers auto, OH and check my other thread as im trying to move some of my carson palmer stuff, i also have quite a bit of chad johnson available if your interested. anyway in your gu section i liked these, the elway century legends, and the roger craig gridiron gear. lmk if you can part with any of the ones i like.

heres the chad johnson stuff i have available lmk if you can use any of them. bv's are listed next to cards.

2005 spa scripts for success bv $25
i have 3 different 08 ud football heroes gu all #'d /175 bv ?,
07 ud premier premier patches #'d /99 bv $20,
07 donruss classics sundays best gu #'d /250 $10
06 playoff prestige stars of the nfl gu bv $10,
04 upper deck reflections gu bv $10,
04 fleer platinum memorabilia bv $10.

heres the palmer stuff,

07 fleer ultra ultra duel 2 clr #'d /99,
06 spx swatch supremacy ,,
07 lr&s gu #67,
05 gridiron gear past & present gu #3 #'d /150,
07 lr&s #113 gu #'d /250,,
04 topps bazooka college collection gu,
03 rc patch from spx #'d /350,
07 exquisite 2 clr #'d /50,
07 ultimate collection duel gu both are 3 clr #'d /35,
and a cut from the same cloth palmer/eli manning gu..

favre_fan_09 said:
well the only autos i saw of interest were the billy sims, theisman and the roger craig, which are probably more valuable than the rivers auto, OH and check my other thread as im trying to move some of my carson palmer stuff, i also have quite a bit of chad johnson available if your interested. anyway in your gu section i liked these, the elway century legends, and the roger craig gridiron gear. lmk if you can part with any of the ones i like.

Of the stuff you liked all but the Theismann is available.

I'd be willing trade the Sims ($25) and Craig ($20) autos and the Craig ($12) and Elway ($15) game used for both Rivers ($18), the Johnson 2005 SPA Scripts ($25), and the Palmer 2003 SPx Patch ($40). I would throw in 5 or 6 bucks to make up the $11 difference in trade value. LMK if this sounds good to you. Thanks!

everything with that trade sounds good except the 03 spx patch is probably one im going to keep.lmk if that one is a deal breaker or if theres something else you can take instead.

no worries, I'll just keep the Elway and Craig game used for now and that leaves us with a fairly even trade.

Sims ($25) and Craig ($20) autos for both Rivers ($18) and the Johnson 2005 SPA Scripts ($25).

Sound good?

i already tossed it into the trade manager, just need you to confirm it. my address is in there. I prefer paypal so shoot me your info and I'll get you paid up. thanks again

Back