Lolo Jones to compete on Dancing with the Stars

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
yep, in hobby talk and not in the random forums, as she is an athlete...granted a 'flop' of one for failing to medal in the 2012 games and failing to go anywhere in her attempt at bobsled in 2014...

not sure how this will adjust her market in collecting, as she is in the 2012 and 2014 Topps Olympic sets, 2014 Leaf Heroes of Sport and 2014 Leaf Pop Century...

she had tons of hype going into the 2012 games as a sprinter, especially when her 'sexuality' became the topic of most stories about her (claims to be a virgin)...not sure if she is still holding out or why that would be a topic, but I would bet money on that topic being revisited frequently...

in other 'sexuality' news, ESPN covered the shower habits of Michael Sam...

maybe I am different that most, but I really don't care what people do on their own...if its not completely illegal (though some laws, especially sex laws, are outdated) I don't care if folks like dames or dudes....

and finally, in even more related athlete/reality show news, John Rocker, famous for being a pretty good closer for the Braves and making homosexual rants on a New York subway, is on the new season of Survivor...

I read on Facebook a few minutes ago that Sadie Robertson is going to be on Dancing with the Stars too. I'm sure my 13 year old son will be watching this season. :LOL:

I don't know who the folks are on DD, so when I saw the name I initially thought it was a wife, but then continued reading an article that said it was one of the daughters...itll be interesting to see how that pans out since the DD guys are anti-gay or at least one of them went on a rant that offended a bunch of them...

Back