littlefocker2

Ground Support

Bench Warmer
This guy seems to have all the big cards.

I saw a thread earlier stating he has a Kobe Chrome Refractor RC for sale for $1300.. Didn't think much of it.

Then I saw another one of his threads with Tom Brady Contenders Auto RC for sale for $700.

Not saying he doesn't have them for sale, or is trying to scam, but we need to keep an eye on this guy before he burns someone big.

Take a glance at his bucket. He seems to have all the big boys. Pujols, Griffin Mannings, Rodgers all their Contnders AUTO RC's.

Keep an eye on this guy.

there was a guy on here a few months ago. i was trying to buy his collection and he backed out because he didn't want to send first. he wanted me to send half payment then i would get the cards.

i do believe it is him his email addy is almost the same gordon24 and hendrick24 first name is jim and fockers2 is james. sorry msf must hit this guy.

Ground Support said:
im at school on my phone. did you check the IP? Ill MSF his ass. I knew this guy wasnt legit.

the ip isnt identical but here is hendrick24 131.123.121.79

fockers2 131.123.122.116

they both live in north canton everything is all there if it isnt him its very ironic.

Yeah,something is fishy. Got some amazing cards,not to mention already having Bradford & Tebow contenders auto rookies with the product live for like 36 hours

Back