Hockey Leafsfan1967's Mail Day Thread

Leafsfan1967

Bench Warmer
Thought I had one of these threads going, but anyways here's a new one to start the summer with. Just one major PC card today in the mail, and it's one I've been after for a while. :eek: These don't pop up too often, and when they do it's usually at a silly BIN price of $100+. Got this for a great price, so very happy.

Last edited:
Big package came in today (16 cards) from a deal with Randy (ranbethscards). Thanks for another smooth deal, Randy!

007-2.jpg

009-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

013.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up a couple autos from my favorite hockey set of all time the 06-07 Parkhurst auto set. This set is way too big to attempt, and there are far too many SSP's so I'm just gonna grab as many as possible over time, and be happy with that. Will try to get all the Leafs autos, and maybe as some fun try to get as many of the goalies as I can. Anyways, picked up this pair of goalies from the now defunct Minnesota North Stars team, and just had to get this Don Cherry toughie for my collection. The goalies were only $7 each plus shipping, but the Cherry was almost $40 delivered. :eek: :(

Last edited:
Wow, $40 on the Cherry? I know hes a popular guy, but wow. At least he has on one of his famous, ummm, suits, for lack of a better word, hahaha! I do like it though, I enjoy cards of personalities like him, I want a Madden auto from his announcing days.

Congrats!

Cherry is one of the SP's. You think that's bad? One of the few Leafs autos I need from the set is Doug Gilmour. They hardly ever come up for auction, they are that rare. One ended last week at $128 + shipping. Ouch! I guess I'll never get that one.

A few more autos in today. I didn't realize it till now, but my buying/trading habits have totally changed the past year. I really have no desire to buy any of the newer stuff from the past couple years. Yes, there are some nice things out there, but it doesn't interest me at all. Even some of the additions that are from newer products are of old timers, retired, and Hall Of Famers. That seems to be my newest passion.

scan0003.jpg

scan0006.jpg

Last edited:
Just one lonely PC pickup from last night, but a card I've been wanting for a couple years. Got this for a mere $5.50 plus shipping, which is a steal, seeing these were selling for $25-$30 a year, or so ago.

Last edited:
Back