just the highlights

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
no scans...all will be headed to eBay this weekend as i got a 60,000 free BIN/BO listing promo...

i will say i dont like these sets, but for the price i can be had...

70 Autos, then 3 of those Leaf Draft Andrew Luck cards that were 1 per blaster or whatever, for $59 delivered...

2012 Press Pass Silver
Jarius Wright (maybe if they can bring in a decent QB...)
TY Hilton
Kirk Cousins

2012 Sage HIT Artistry (these sell fairly well) /100
Darron Thomas
Doug Martin

2012 Sage HIT Red
TY Hilton
Doug Martin
Derrick Coleman (wow) had no clue how well these sold...was going to list with a BIN of $1.99, umm, yeah, looks like $19.99 now...

2012 Sage HIT Silver
Jarius Wright
Kellen Moore
Doug Martin

2012 Sage HIT Gold /250
Kirk Cousins

far from the greatest, but its newer product, and some of these other guys will sell as well, not going to be a huge score, but will bring views to my other garbage and hopefully sell some other junk...

i will do pictures of later in the week mail...stuff that you guys will actually WANT to look at...thats right, more ladies incoming...hopefully they are all here by Saturday...there are 7 of them i think...

Last edited:
just scored a better deal...68 pack issued autos for $25 DLVD, autos include Eric Decker, Jamarcus Russell /75, Corey Webster /50, Marion Barber, Kliff Kingsbury...should be another easy money maker, but I need them to be here by Saturday so I can get them listed in my promo...middle of January I had $700 in paypal, now im down to $225, from $0 at the start of the year...I figure if I get all my purchases in by Saturday, and I don't buy anything (that's my problem, been stocking up on PC Ladies), I should have $700+ by the end of March, I have around 200 cards inbound, but only like 150 are au/jsy...and I had 220 au/jsy come in over the past 2 days...

making listings sucks, making money is easy though...

may actually flip out of this lot this cycle...got bids on the 2 Artistry cards at $9.95 and $14.95, I previously sold the Derrick Coleman for $19.99 or $24.99, may have sold some of the lesser cards, but its getting close, that makes me happy

Back