Jaderock the #2 all time Brunell collector

I don't care what anyone says, that is quit amusing from the way he brags ON AND ON about his damn collection...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care what anyone says, that is quite amusing from the way he brags ON AND ON about his damn collection...

But do you realize HOW Bleeping RARE an uncut sheet of Starting Lineup Brunell cards is to find? Huh? DO YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sad thing is, we will have an answer to this within the next 7 hours.

Make fun of him all you want, but that dude has the best single player collection I have ever seen. I don't know where the hell he gets all of those crappy uncut sheets and proofs though.

Make fun of him all you want, but that dude has the best single player collection I have ever seen. I don't know where the hell he gets all of those crappy uncut sheets and proofs though.
He does have an amazing collection, but the guy is obsessed and likes to entertain.

He's a nice guy. Has hooked me up with with some hard to find cards in the past.

He also franks people over and holds cards hostage. We all know Jason collects Kyle Boller, so why the hell does he need a Leaf Certified Mirror Black NFL Logo of him for $200 when he bought it for around $100. I don't care if he hooks people up, he is an interesting cat.

He also fucks people over and holds cards hostage. We all know Jason collects Kyle Boller, so why the hell does he need a Leaf Certified Mirror Black NFL Logo of him for $200 when he bought it for around $100. I don't care if he hooks people up, he is a douche bag.

another example would be how he has a Vinny Testaverde buyback auto listed for $123.45 and I swear, it's just to taunt a collector on another board, who I think has the card #d 1/2 and paid like $20 for it.

he also has a Tim Rattay Printing Plate in his store for $49.99. Even though I would be the only guy in the market for it. Good thing it is not from 2000, so I have no desire to own it.

Believe me I am not about bashing the guy, I think it is great that he loves Brunell and collects him. I think his dedication to the hobby and Brunell in particular is amazing. I do not like the self-promotion, but I do get it to an extent (we all like showing our pickups, it is one of the things that makes this hobby fun). I know we are very lax on this message board about editing stuff, but I like to keep stuff civil as possible, so lets not call people we have never met in person names, especially when to my knowlege he is never done so to any of us.

Also I think the Registry collection is a lot more impressive than 1000s of inserts, as you notice the #1 collector has the finest example of each card graded.

His collection is nuts....... all kidding aside.

We need to have him here in a "Lummox vs. Jaderock" show down. That would be quite a site to behold.

Back