italianothug87 MSF?

snick103

Bench Warmer
I denied this guy for a Verified Trader...he has 0 feedack on EBAY and is labeled as MSF, also I believe he continues to make posts about box selling and has been warned by Mods. He has a feedback rating of this on Freaks...anyone know why he has MSF Tag?

Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback: 14
100.0%

I was never informed that only staff can do box sales. Not once did anyone ever tell me that. All I was told is that I had to send first because of the bull**** tag I had. Now that is the other thing. Not once was I ever told of a reason I was given the must send first tag. Maybe you should inform people YOURSELF what they did wrong before you suspended them. I don't recall EVER getting a message from you at all telling me that only staff can do box sales and never did you tell me why I had the must send first tag. All I was doing by offering the boxes was making them available to the people on this website before they went on EBay. Now I did not know there was anything wrong with that. Trying to do other people a favor. Now I do not have one stitch of negative feedback on this site do I all positive trades and sales and I have about 5 more trades waiting to be completed and not one of the trade or sales that I have made on this site did I send first. So I personally think i!
t is bull**** that I was suspended. Now I would like to continue to use this site to trade and sell on but I think if you are gonna start a site then do your damn job and when there is a problem message the person yourself. When you give someone a must send first tag for no apparent reason message them and tell them why. Like I said I also have a few trades going on right now and a few I was in the process of setting up and since I didn't do anything wrong I fell that I should not be banned until the 11th of next month and i also feel that the must send first tag should be taken off my name. If you don't think so message any of the people I have traded with and ask them if I screwed them over. This just really ****** me off and I don't think it was right on your part to ban me.

Thanks,
Chris

Did you suspend him or ban him. Also how long. Could send him an email and tell him what is up.

suspension was in order....IF he has the 5+ user names that is nothing but bad news waiting to happen... watch him CLOSE!

Joe did you apply the MSF tag? The way it sounds like this guy has multiple accts and we should communicate to him what is going on and why he was suspended

Admin said:
Did you suspend him or ban him. Also how long. Could send him an email and tell him what is up.

yea, it must have been over the mutliple accounts. Can someone send him an email over it. I posted his emails above here.

guys he has had that tag for ages. I done a trade with him at the beginning of the month and he had the tag then. We began talking in April and the guy had the tag then. I am unaware of the multiple accounts, but he has had that tag for a long time.

Daren

I found him to have 3 accounts that match his registration IP address, and brought it up to the staff. Shortly after that he signed up 2 more accounts under that same IP address. This was caught pretty much the day he signed up the multiples, and I guess either Joe, or Ryan tagged him MSF at that point. I would of thought he would of been notified at that point when his tag was given. If it was not done, you would think he'd complain then, don't you think? Ignorance of the rules of the board, do not give you a pass. The box sale rule has been posted for 10 months now. :rolleyes: If he was PM'd last night, and told he was not allowed to sell boxes without permission, and then he went ahead, and re-posted the moved thread, his punishment is justified, IMO.

Back