Football Iowa Hawkeyes Biggest Joke The Past 2 Years!

R

randallcards

Why do these guys get pre ranked so high the last 2 years? then do nothing but suck! lol I seen this on ESPN and it just makes me think who are these Idiots that come up with the Pre Season Rankings? Has Iowa ever done anything? not much, Pre Season Ranking Iowa in the top 15 is like Ranking Duke in the top 15 after a couple weeks they wont be their! lol, The Only Bowl Iowa will make this Year is the Toliet Bowl! Cause they already Flushed their Season down the Drain! I only Wish the Huskers would get a Chance to put a Beating on our Neighbor:D

Yeah they are, they were good 1 year! Just wait til next year, Randall, when we get the qb that transfered, just had a brain fart lol. And Zac Bowman back, we will be awesome!

sportydude said:
Yeah they are, they were good 1 year! Just wait til next year, Randall, when we get the qb that transfered, just had a brain fart lol. And Zac Bowman back, we will be awesome!

truthfully if we didnt have Callacant as our coach and would have called the right plays we could have beat USC and should have beat Texas we could have been undefeated this Year....

randallcards said:
truthfully if we didnt have Callacant as our coach and would have called the right plays we could have beat USC and should have beat Texas we could have been undefeated this Year....
No joke! Callahan calls plays sooooooo conservative then the 1 time he threw deep to Herian we got a huge gain! But against Texas, all Terrence Nunn had to do was hold on to the ball!

sportydude said:
No joke! Callahan calls plays sooooooo conservative then the 1 time he threw deep to Herian we got a huge gain! But against Texas, all Terrence Nunn had to do was hold on to the ball!

yep, but atleast were not from Iowa!:D

there isn't any cussing. sooo here it is:

Why is it so windy in Nebraska?

.....Cuz Iowa Sucks and Colorado blows! lol

Not trying to offend anyone.

sportydude said:
there isn't any cussing. sooo here it is:

Why is it so windy in Nebraska?

.....Cuz Iowa Sucks and Colorado blows! lol

Not trying to offend anyone.

LOL Good One!!:D

Back