In light of the Saints debacle

rexvos

Bench Warmer
I blame two people the most:

Jason David -- torched for 3 tds and 147+ receiving yards

Jamaal Brown -- was pissed when they drafted this oversized Oklahoma turd -- but he got his lunch eaten by Freeney all night long, multiple holds and Brees was under pressure all night.

I could have saved the Saints money. I can get burned by Reggie Wayne and I would do it for a hell of a lot less money.

Maybe throw the ball for more than 4 yards a clip too... that might help... play calling was brutal. They must have talked to Andy Reid with that conservative crap :doh:

I also wished we would have used Deuce McAllister more... just pisses me off.

Any thoughts on why they didn't go for that 4th down. We never stopped the Colts the while 2nd half.

I blame two people the most:

Jason David -- torched for 3 tds and 147+ receiving yards

Jamaal Brown -- was pissed when they drafted this oversized Oklahoma turd -- but he got his lunch eaten by Freeney all night long, multiple holds and Brees was under pressure all night.
yeah the pro bowl anchor of the line that lead them to the title game was the reason they got owned
he might have had a bad night but how can you not like this guy? are you that blinded by your sec hard-on:boohoo:

i would have to say davis was the big problem and getting completely and utterly out-coached and out-played at nearly every postion in the second half might have hurt them too

Uh, am I alone in thinking Reggie Bush blows? I mean he definately isn't living up to any hype so far.

Uh, am I alone in thinking Reggie Bush blows? I mean he definately isn't living up to any hype so far.

I'll join ya on this one and add a caveat to it. Besides the terrible defensive play calling Bush was being used way too much too early when they should have been pounding the ball with Deuce.

Bush just can't get the yards they need when they NEED it , sure he can bust one for 80 or whatever but would you rather be in 3rd & 1 or 2 or 3rd & 8 ? With Deuce you get your 3-6 yds a down and then you try the razzle dazzle stuff.

But hey i'll be accused as a Bush hater but i've been saying it since he entered the league until he understands that he needs to run forward and take the first down , he's just another Michael Vick , all flash/ego and no substance.

yeah the pro bowl anchor of the line that lead them to the title game was the reason they got owned
he might have had a bad night but how can you not like this guy? are you that blinded by your sec hard-on:boohoo:

i would have to say davis was the big problem and getting completely and utterly out-coached and out-played at nearly every postion in the second half might have hurt them too

These last two posts are probably the two best in the history of TCG. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

On the bright side, no where to go but up & it was the 1st game & against the Colts. I wouldn't be ringing the alarm bells just yet.

I only stayed up for the 1st half but didn't like the play calling by the Saints at all. I'm calling it opening night jitters & playing at Indy. Someones gonna take some heat when they get back at it today not sure who all that will go to, I sure thought they had a better team than what we saw last night.

Back