I'm SUPER, thanks for asking!!!

Jmattt33

Prospect
Transactions: 8
Well, after a little over 13 months super collecting, I have reached somewhat of a pinnacle in my PC. The elusive and always super expensive superfractor. Now, this is not the topps chrome, topps finest, topps platinum or even the bowman sterling. But it is a superfractor none the less. I was able to get the tavon austin panini national 1/1 superfractor auto. It was most def a card I wanted to set off my collection and now it's mine. And it will forever be in this box with my 44 other tavon autos. (always growing) Mike has agreed to help me show this off since I am unable to load pics from my mobile. Either by sheer inability or just lacking the technical sense to do so. So check back later on to see the collection I have worked very hard to build. The collection that will be passed onto my kid and hopefully will inspire him to choose a hobby like this where you can meet great people (like you guys here) and have great friendships pop up out of nowhere just by the sheer love for small pieces of cardboard.

Autos

autos.jpg autos2.jpg

Relics

relics.jpg

Topps Chrome

toppschrome.jpg

Misc

misc.jpg misc2.jpg misc3.jpg misc4.jpg

Superfractor!!!

superfractor.jpg superfractor2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back