Hi, I am loving this site!

sweetmfnlou22

Bench Warmer
Hi, I am from Houston,Texas and I am a huge Emmitt Smith/Dallas Cowboys fan. I collect Emmitt jersey cards and recently got into collecting his autograph cards. I am looking for some of Emmitt's newer cards (Base,inserts,jersey, and Autos.) Any help would be appreciated. THANKS!!!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome,GotGibson?,iLikePie,Pee632,and bakemeister52. Is there anyway to check out anyones PC I love to look at someone else's passion for cards? Or how they display them with pride? Thanks!!!

aoskwhite84 said:
I just got your screen name LOL great movie Sweeeet Lou great skater movie correct me if im wrong
Sorry but I have no idea what movie, It's just a nickname from high school that just stuck and the 22 is for Emmitt's number! LOL

A fellow Texan, Welcome aboard. We actually have a Personal Collection Forum for people to post their player collections. You should check it out

Thanks again for welcoming me here I am in the process of scanning my Emmitt Smith PC and will be posting it hopefully very soon and look forward to everyone comments.

welcome to the site! If you ever have any questions feel free to send myself or any other MOD a PM. We have quite a few Emmitt collectors here, hopefully you can get with them and help each other out!

Enjoy!

Back