Hey There...

lazysunflower

Bench Warmer
Brand new to all of this, inherited 8 Huge boxes of all Sports cards and Memorabilia. These rubber sealed tubs have been in storage for many years. Lots of Mint Cards and unopened packages. Football, Baseball, and Basketball. Found 2 Jordan's in an album that compare to high dollar cards on Ebay first thing. I want to get these treasures back into the card community. Need lots of advice...Is this the right place for me? Help a new kid out huh? Thanks

Well there are definitely plenty of people here who can give you advice. I will say, though, that what you have in those tubs just depends mainly on what years they're from. Most of the time these stories mean someone has huge amounts of cards produced in the 90s. Those cards were way over-produced, so they're really not worth much at all. Jordan is an exception to that rule, just because of the demand for all of is cards. If you could provide scans, pictures, descriptions, or all of the above, we could better help you determine whether you have a gold mine or a kindling.

By the way, I might be interested in any Vince Carter cards you have from 1998-99. :D

Cool thanks for the quick response. I will give it a look and see if i have any Vince. I have so many it is almost overwhelming but I will put together some photos and reply back here then. I have already researched some parts of this gold mine, and was quite pleased. Yes I do realize there will be some junk along the way also. I am curious about getting appraisals on a few of my rare ones. Just need advice to help me sort it out and hoped this would be the right place to start. Thank you again.

Thank you! I need lots of advice, have a whole lot of cards in every category. Some are still new and in foil pouches. Lots in albums and very well kept. Lots of mint & good stuff. Got my camera today and am ready to start posting picts soon. What are your favorites to collect?

Thank you! I need lots of advice, have a whole lot of cards in every category. Some are still new and in foil pouches. Lots in albums and very well kept. Lots of mint & good stuff. Got my camera today and am ready to start posting picts soon. What are your favorites to collect?

I collect New York Giants, Detroit Tigers, and former University of Michigan players

OK Guys... advice time please. Inventoried the football cards that are still in unopened foil pouches. It's an extensive list. Most packs are 7 to 15 cards. Is it best to sell in "lots" of 3 or 4 or if i have 15 packs of 1 kind, list them together? (I already have an EBay site) The majority are Pinnacle 1995 Rookies, Quarterbacks, and Black & Blue Trophy collection packs. There are a few from other years and some Topps packs too. I will get photos soon and figure out this upload thing haha. There are more than 60 packs. Help? I have already been told open them all to find the one that Might be special but i don't want to ruin someone else's fun, and i thought it was better unopened. I have plenty that are open already Ha! Thanks to anybody who responds.

OK Guys... advice time please. Inventoried the football cards that are still in unopened foil pouches. It's an extensive list. Most packs are 7 to 15 cards. Is it best to sell in "lots" of 3 or 4 or if i have 15 packs of 1 kind, list them together? (I already have an EBay site) The majority are Pinnacle 1995 Rookies, Quarterbacks, and Black & Blue Trophy collection packs. There are a few from other years and some Topps packs too. I will get photos soon and figure out this upload thing haha. There are more than 60 packs. Help? I have already been told open them all to find the one that Might be special but i don't want to ruin someone else's fun, and i thought it was better unopened. I have plenty that are open already Ha! Thanks to anybody who responds.

I doubt they'd go for much even if you sold them all together, so I, too, would just open them looking for that one rare card. If you just absolutely don't want to do that, I'd probably sort them by product and sell them like that in lots. That's just me, though.

I don't want to be rich.... Thank You. Oh by the way found an entire Cowboys album, anybody special to ya particularly at the moment? I'll keep my eyes open during inventory.

Back