Greg Hardy and Adrian Peterson now suspended

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
from 'team activities' and it isn't called 'suspension' they are going with 'exempt' because it sounds like they aren't in trouble...like 'you are exempt from todays math test' instead of 'you are exempt from going home on time today' which is more like what it is...they have been put in detention...meanwhile, Ray McDonald is still free...

I know 'why' the Vikings did something overnight...and it is all about the $...did you see todays press conference?...did you see what was missing?...

perhaps their MAIN sponsorship...yep, Radisson hotels quit paying the Vikings because they didn't like what was going on...and I have a feeling the fine folks of the St Louis brewing area went ahead and told the team what they were planning on doing as part of their 'we don't like how this is being handled' statement from yesterday afternoon...I have a feeling they were going to pull out....

Radisson was apparently a 'major partner' with the Vikings on the Super Bowl landing in the twin cities in a couple seasons...Arizona was threatened with the loss of a Super Bowl a couple years ago, I don't recall what the parameters of that was, but something 'political' was going on between the NFL and the state...

I know the government was going to pull highway funds to Arizona if they didn't begin to recognize MLK day not all that long ago...same story with the drinking age in Louisiana and Wisconsin...

couldn't remember why they were going to pull the plug on the Super Bowl, but that is pretty powerful leverage if push came to shove

Back