Grab bags up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

leoliotigpan

Bench Warmer
If I need permission to do this, could the correct admin review this and let me know? I know every site has their own rules and I was not aware that this site required permission for grab bags. If this needs to be closed & reviewed, that is fine, but please keep me updated as to what I need to do in order to do this. Thanks!

***SELLING RULES***

1.) Paypal only. [NO EXCEPTIONS]

2.) Ship to United States only (sorry, no APOs). [NO EXCEPTIONS]

3.) Each order will be shipped in a bubble mailer/box with delivery confirmation.

4.) Insurance is optional for an additional $1.65. If buyer does not purchase insurance, I am not responsible for lost or damaged mail.

5.) Not trading. [NO EXCEPTIONS]

6.) Maximum of 2 days to seal a deal. If you disappear or do not get back to me within 2 days, then the deal is canceled.

Sorry, but if you cannot follow any of the above rules, then your deal will be canceled.

I've split up my remaining cards into 14 grab bags, labeled #1-#14.

Each grab bag:

*Contains 19-40 different cards

*Has $100+ in book value

*Contains at least 2 #'d cards

*Contains 1 game-used or autographed football card

*Every grab bag, except for one, contains 2 game-used or autograph cards from baseball, basketball, or hockey
-One grab bag contains one game-used or auto from baseball, basketball, or hockey

*The rest of the cards are football rookies, inserts, & parallel cards
-with the exception of 2 baseball & 1 basketball from this category

*There are no duplicates in the lots

*Some of the lots contain a card with a book value of $20-$60

I will also be including some football base cards for free.

Some of the nicer cards:
02 Pacific Exclusive Antwaan Randle El RC AUTO #198 (263/788) bv $30.00
01 Vanguard Double-Sided Jersey Daunte Culpepper/Randy Moss #40 (purple swatch/purple swatch) bv $50.00
02 Bowman's Best Dwight Freeney (Colts) RC Red Auto #132 (197/199) bv $60.00

Lots are $15.00 paypal each, no matter how many you buy.

When ordering, please pick which # you want. The grab bags are already packaged and ready to go.

These are listed on a few different sites, so if more than one person picks the same # grab bag, the person who picked first gets it. I will then let the other person(s) know he/she/they need to pick a new #.

Grab bag #:

PAYPAL ONLY

NO TRADES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back