Gore 1 of 1

joemontana25

Bench Warmer
img574_zps8bo1zefx.jpg

I don't have any idea of what it worth.
Any idea?

Cards numbered 1/1 are tough because they vary so much in price. There's no way to look one up and see what it brings, unless it's a printing plate and you can find the others already sold. Frank Gore 1/1s range anywhere from about $18 all the way up to $130+. I found one, though, that was out of Limited, and had a reebok swatch. It sold for $34.77. I'd assume it's more valuable than this one, but really who knows. If there were 2 Frank Gore collectors both bidding on this one at the same time it could go a lot higher. If none of the Gore collectors saw it, it could be much less. Sorry this isn't very helpful but 1/1s are really tough to put a price on.

Here's the reebok swatch 1/1 I was talking about: http://www.ebay.com/itm/222047120160

It's probably the closest I was able to find, even though it's nothing like yours. :cautious:

i don't collect gore or know his prices, but id figure $20-$30, as the set isn't widely collected, it appears to be relatively boring jersey swatches, and no auto...usually where cards go goofy is for crazy logo, like in 2003 the Marcus Trufants with the Lime Green in them would sell for 3x the standard patch...

Back