Favorite Sports and Action Figures Through The Years!!

View attachment 12878

all four of the NECA TMNT x Universal Monsters: Donnie as the Invisible Man, Leo as Quasimodo, Mike as the Mummy and Raph as Frankenstein
Those were some cool figures! The Mummy and Frankenstein were more popular, but the Invisible Man and Quasimodo were lesser known and equally awesome monsters!!

Disney owns Star Wars (and has since ruined it as they have done with Marvel)... that's why it was at the Disney Store
You know, @K.C._Royals! I was a mega fan of Star Wars when it was new, and the original 1977 movie is still my favorite! The most recent 3 are definitely not my favorite....

gotta get in some new Master of the Universe Origins guys, too!

Snake-Face, Dragon Blaster Skeletor, Concept Art Skeletor, Screech and the Talon Fighter at Point Dead (which snaps on the top parapet of Castle Grayskull)
View attachment 13375
Those are super cool, especially the Concept Art Skeletor!! That show was neat, and really kicked off the sword and sorcery genre for younger audiences!!

Some classic era Universal Monsters figures at Target today! What I would have given as a 10 year old for figures this cool and detailed! The heads even change out for different expressions, amazing work!

20230902_124516.jpg
20230902_124544.jpg

@K.C._Royals!

Found a TMNT x Universal Monsters figure I never knew existed (but I bet you did!)
20230902_125336.jpg20230902_125333.jpg

Back