Emmitt Smith

iLikePie said:
Easily one of the best collections I've seen! VERY NICE!
Thanks for the kind words iLikePie, this is just a sample of the jersey and patch cards I have in my PC. If you have time you can check out the rest of my jersey card collection on beckett.com forum under the football discussions.
P.S. iLikeCake. LoL!

I am a Emmitt Smith collector too, he was the first person I starting collecting and I stopped for awhile. I have a little over 1000 different cards but that is one sweet collection of cards. If you have any extra let me know if you want to trade or sale. Again very nice collection of soon to be in the Hall of Fame this year!

bakemeister52 said:
I am a Emmitt Smith collector too, he was the first person I starting collecting and I stopped for awhile. I have a little over 1000 different cards but that is one sweet collection of cards. If you have any extra let me know if you want to trade or sale. Again very nice collection of soon to be in the Hall of Fame this year!

Thank you very much for the great comment bakemeister52,
Emmitt was also the first player I started collecting back in his rookie year along with other Cowboys players, but one day my home was broken into and my whole card collection was stolen, and I never wanted to collect again but years later I discovered Ebay and I was hooked again.
I do have some Emmitt doubles for trade or sale your choice, but I only collect Emmitt's I don't have. I'll PM you a list of what I have of Emmitt for trade or sale.
By the way I can't wait for Emmitt to get enshrined into the Hall of Fame.

I thought my buddy was the biggest Smith collector ever but I think you may have him beat. I know he has tons of autos I'll see if he has any doubles for sale.

anferneepenny said:
I thought my buddy was the biggest Smith collector ever but I think you may have him beat. I know he has tons of autos I'll see if he has any doubles for sale.
Thanks anferneepenny, I really appreciate that. Pleaseeeeee let me know if your buddy has ANY Emmitt autos for sale I REALLY need to add to that part of my collection. I will be updating my PC soon so check back later,THANKS!!!

Here are some recent additions to my PC of the Greatest Running back of ALL TIME - EMMITT SMITH!!!

scan.jpg

scan0307.jpg
- #d/10
scan0306.jpg
- MVP #d/27 and ROY #d/9
scan0308.jpg
- #d/25
scan0310.jpg
- #d/15
scan0309.jpg
- #d/25

cowboysrgr8 said:
very great collection you have there my friend. i think i might have some stuff you could use.
Thanks cowboysrgr8 for the gr8 comment! let me know if you have any Emmitt autos or jersey cards for trade or sale. I have some cowboys cards I can send your way since I only collect Emmitt. THANKS!!!

sweetmfnlou22 said:
Thank you very much for the great comment bakemeister52,
Emmitt was also the first player I started collecting back in his rookie year along with other Cowboys players, but one day my home was broken into and my whole card collection was stolen, and I never wanted to collect again but years later I discovered Ebay and I was hooked again.
I do have some Emmitt doubles for trade or sale your choice, but I only collect Emmitt's I don't have. I'll PM you a list of what I have of Emmitt for trade or sale.
By the way I can't wait for Emmitt to get enshrined into the Hall of Fame.
Please PM me with what Emmitt's u have! Again very sweet collection!

Back