Eli Manning Auto 2010 Plates and Patches

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting some nice offers in now. I won't get a chance to check much during the day tomorrow, but will definitely put an update on here tomorrow night, with rankings and come Tuesday night will close it down.

Its close between dolphin and POP right now. The only card I'm not crazy about with POP is the Okung and its still a good card. All of dolphins cards are solid. Hunter stepped it up with Homer Bailey making me think hard. Bears thanks for the offer, not a big fan of the signacuts or the westbrook.

All around great offers coming in! keep it up!

thanks

oshi

EX-VG 1963 Topps Harmon Killebrew Bv 150
Or
09' Heroes Green Gu Aaron Rodgers /150 Bv 20
Or
10'. Printing Plate of Yohan Flande Sv around 10ish

You can pick one of these in place of the okung

pop I actually prefer your first offer, if its still on the table you are in the lead

hunter in second with dolphin on your heels.

Johnny5, thanks for the love but not digging the phil humber

Thanks again to all you wonderful bidders, tomorrow is the big day. I'll try to get an update posted around noon EST and again around 5PM. Final decision will be posted later tomorrow night when I get home from work (usually 9 PM)

This should spice things up a bit......

trade1.jpg

FDavis.jpg

BeanieGU.jpg

If orange Dolphin gets ahead of me with his new offer you can add this with my first offer.

09' Heroes 1/20(ebay 1/1) Merlin olsen Legend Grey Gu Bv none

ohhhhhhh dolphin! pop just did you like that! not saying its a done deal, but pop is in the lead with that last push!!

Well......You posted Max of 4 cards and that last card made Pops offer 5. So with with the rule bending in mind......Its all his....Thanks guys, Been fun

dolphin, that does make it 4 cards.

The Okung, the maynard/biletnikof, the pryor, and the olsen

9PM EST will be the end

oshi76 said:
dolphin, that does make it 4 cards.

9PM EST will be the end
your forgetting the fisk i dont know which ones you like so untill i find out my offer is going to be those 4 you listed .

POP23 said:
If orange Dolphin gets ahead of me with his new offer you can add this with my first offer.

09' Heroes 1/20(ebay 1/1) Merlin olsen Legend Grey Gu Bv none

first offer was okung, maynard/biletnikof, and pryor.

Confusing maybe, but the way i understand it is those are the 4 cards

ahhh the fisk. ok yeah i definitely see the confusion now. i was going off the scans, not the original list.

so there ya go pop take it down to 4 to get back on the legal side of things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back