DESPERATE!! NEED TO SELL: AMAZING VINCE CARTER ULTIMATE GOLD AUTO CARD /10!!

Zues

Bench Warmer
HEY!! I AM in DESPERATE need to sell this AWESOME CARD!!! It is a Vince Carter UD ULTIMATE 2009 GOLD AUTO ENTRY CARD /10!! This card is ABSOLUTELY Beautiful!! The ones in the past 12 months have sold for: $225, $210, $208, and $68 lol! His recent Ud Ultimate Cards similar to the gold entry auto have sold $300+ This is a very nice HIGH END AUTO OF VINCE CARTER AND I AM NOT LOOKING FOR MORE THAN $220!! Awesome Card :party3:
I'm Desperate to sell because I just got scammed on this site : (..
Thanks and SEND ME ALL OFFERS!!!

08132009445.jpg

yea I would LOVE to know how and WHEN he got scammed as well... since we have a Trade Dispute Staff here, and HE is the one with the MUST SEND FIRST TAG lol

haahaha i put it on dispute.. No one really did anything. So I went on ebay about a week later and FOUND THE GUY trying to sell both cards on eBay. I contacted the guy on ebay and he said he was a shop owner who was paid to put the card up on ebay for him. I called the guy and he said he would ship me my cards!!! It was a MIRACLE and Yes I did get scammed on here.

I shouldn't have a MUST SEND FIRST tag a contacted you about that acn-mike.. You never responded. Look at my previous feedback on this site and I am on another site and Have +15 feedback ALL +

Zues said:
I shouldn't have a MUST SEND FIRST tag a contacted you about that acn-mike.. You never responded. Look at my previous feedback on this site and I am on another site and Have +15 feedback ALL +

we dont give MSF tags for NO reason... IF you have a MSF tag it is becasue you have had issues on THIS site... or others...

through ALL of the disputes on this site... I have seen your name on ONE.. and it is the one with the John David Booty card... the guy you traded with was a KNOWN scammer and is/was MSF as well...

IF you want to continue to bash the site and the mods that attempted to help you in your dispute I would recommend you not attempt to make a trade here... but you are... MSF and untill this and your other "issues" are cleared up... yo uwill continue to be MSF to protect out VERIFIED and Other traders on the site

When i traded with him he wasn't a MSF.. but i don't have any "ISSUES" on this website... I haven't gotten my cards back yet but the shop owner has them and is sending them out soon.

Zues said:
When i traded with him he wasn't a MSF.. but i don't have any "ISSUES" on this website... I haven't gotten my cards back yet but the shop owner has them and is sending them out soon.

I see. That's good to hear. Hope you get your card back soon.

Back