Deal or No Deal - redandpewter55 Edition

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hate the Patriots. That should have been card #26. ;)

Case #11

Ouch! The Banker is sitting back and smoking a cigar!

Case 11 contained a 2007 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Blue Jersey Peyton Manning /50 #118 which was ranked card #2

You have unbelievably bad luck!

Please pick your fourth case of the five cases in this round.

Ouch! The Banker is sitting back and smoking a cigar!

Case 11 contained a 2007 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Blue Jersey Peyton Manning /50 #118 which was ranked card #2

You have unbelievably bad luck!

Please pick your fourth case of the five cases in this round.
Can I just go back to picking the winners of college football games? :(

Case # 5

Can I just go back to picking the winners of college football games? :(

Case # 5

It does seem you can pick games better than numbers 1-26 ;) I really want you to walk away with something nice, however The Banker is having a good ole' time up in his box.

Case 5 contained a 2003 Donruss Classics Legend Joe Montana /1000 which was ranked card #16

Please pick your the last case in this round.

Case #6

:pray:

Case 6 contained a 2008 Press Pass Gridiron Graphs Auto Kevin Smith #GG-KS which was ranked card #10

Lets look at some Deal or No Deal girls while we receive the offer from the Banker...

NUP_115830_0368.jpg
NUP_115830_0375.jpg

The Banker said that was the toughest round he has ever witnessed someone go through. He started to tear up... almost.

But The Banker did feel sorry for you, so he is offering you a 24 disc set of 1991 King-B, which includes the likes of Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, and Emmitt Smith.

If you turn this offer down, you will need to open four more cases before the next offer.

Deal or No Deal!?

Well The Banker thinks you are crazy...

But there are still several good cards up there, and a few well... that are worse than Maurice Clarett.

So pick the first case of your next four.

Back